What to Bring
- Chairs or a blanket to sit on
- Snacks/food (The People’s Kitchen will provide dinner Saturday and Wood Belly Pizza will provide lunch on Sunday, there will be donated food available for breakfast and lunch Saturday)
- Dishware and utensils, a waterbottle (potable water will be available)
- A t-shirt to silkscreen with the event poster design (any lighter, solid color will work)
- Dress for the weather – event is rain or shine!
Tent camping sites will be available onsite, by donation, for both Friday and Saturday night. There will be outhouses and potable water provided. You will need to make your own breakfast Saturday.
Camping areas are designated on the map. There are limited spaces for camping near your car, so please plan on carrying your equipment 300 yds+ to your campsite. There will be at least one trip with a wagon to deliver camping equipment to the more distant camping area.
- No alcohol or drugs.
- Clean up after yourself and carry out trash.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed, but must remain on a leash. Please scoop the poop. The event organizers reserve the right to send home dogs which disrupt the event.
- The event is at a working horse farm with an adjacent construction site, so shoes are highly recommended.
Questions? Contact us